I hope that a lot of people take a break from the hectic preparations to think about what it is that makes them happy. It can be a who, what, when, where, or a why that brings a smile to our faces and makes life a little sweeter.
Here are some things I am thankful for this holiday:
- A wonderful new husband
- Finishing my education last May!
- Being able to create art and make crafts without worrying about finances
- Having two families that both love me very much!
- My two furry balls of fluff that I love very much!
- My creative, caring friends
- Having independence and individuality
- My health!
- Being able to go to grad school
Now, go fill your tummies and enjoy this funny image: